So you had this incredible time watching your students
delibrate over what color tutus they would wear and how they
plotted to get you to wear one too.
You might have come back with no voice (most certainly your
students did) and many got up at the wee hours of the morning to begin a journey to Occidental College or Sonoma State University to what would become (for some) a day that solidified why they chose the leadership roles that they did.
If this rings a bell, then you were one of the 877 who attended Central and Northern RAP! To all our first timers we say “welcome to the family” and to those (like us) who are one your 4th, 5th or 6th we remain conituously honored for your support of this one-day conference.
Below we have provided you with quick look at our RAPs by the numbers:
|Central RAP||Northen RAP|
*Southern RAP has not yet occurred and that is why their numbers are not in this article.
If your delegation had a great expereince and you want to take on the challenge and joy of hosting a RAP – NOW IS THE TIME!
Here are some things to consider when thinking about hosting:
- Do you have support from your department leadership?
- Do you have a venue on campus that could hold 350-400+ people?
- Do you have enough classroom space to keep session size small? Is there technology in these spaces?
- Do you have space for parking that can be reserved?
- Can your dining facility cater this type of large event at a minimum price point?
- Do you have enough staff to volunteer on the day of the conference?
If you answered yes to any or all of these, then you should start discussing your interest to host with your departmental leadership team. If you are remotly interested please don’t hesittate to contact your Member-at-Large.
|Chad Myers, Member-at-Large, Centralfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tiffany Taylor, Member-at-Large, Northemail@example.com|
|Jeff Hill, Member-at-Large, Southfirstname.lastname@example.org|