Hosting NRAP is a tremendous way to display all of the amazing things your department and institution are doing. It can be hard work, but the results will leave you with many amazing memories and new connections. In order to submit a bid, you will need to create a committee that will oversee planning and work with the NRAP planning committee in order to finalize event details.
Things to include when thinking about bidding:
- A date you would tentatively like to host
- A budget you would need to host successfully (We stay under $30 per person)
- An idea of any volunteer support you would have available to help on the big day
- A fun theme like “Dancing with Change”!
- A tentative idea of what you would like the day’s schedule to look like
- What space you have on campus to host large groups and individual sessions
- What accommodation are available in your local area for anyone needing to drive in over night