- Regular Registration Dates are from Wednesday, January 10th to Friday, February 9th
- Late Registration Dates- Saturday, February 10th to Monday, February 19th
- Member- $450.00
- Non-Member- $550.00
- New Professional (three years or less in a full-time housing position) – $400.00
- Graduate Student (full-time student, not serving in a full-time higher education position) – $350.00
- Single Day Registration Rates:
- One Day Sunday – $155.00
- One Day Monday – $155.00
- One Day Tuesday – $155.00
- One Day Wednesday – $155.00
Things to Know Before Registering for WACE:
- You will need to verify your membership status – view a list of member institutions here: http://wacuho.org/current-wacuho-member-institutions/
- Be sure that your institution’s membership is active BEFORE you register so you get the member registration rate.
- We have transitioned over to a new registration system, supported by ACUHO-I. If you have not already done so, you will need to first create your profile via WACUHO Membership Portal: https://wacuho.acuhoi.ps.membersuite.com/Login.aspx
- You can find information about updating profiles here: http://wacuho.org/wacuho-individual-membership-database/
- Once you set up your username and password,
- Click “Search Events” in the EVENTS section of the portal on the right side
- Select “WACE 2018 – WACUHO Annual Conference & Exhibition” and follow the prompts to register for the conference.
- We have included pronouns as part of the registration process and we will have pronouns printed on your name tags this year.
- If you register a guest, please know that the questions in that section are referring to your guest’s needs, NOT YOUR needs.
- We are piloting a new service this year to help match roommates to help reduce costs for participants. If you are staying in the Hilton conference hotel and you are in need of roommates, we can help you get connected to other colleagues who are in the same situation. If you are interested in receiving possible roommate(s) at the conference, please complete the roommate section.
Should you have specific questions related to registration, please submit your inquiries to: Email: email@example.com
Phone: (614) 398-2085
Thank you all and we can’t wait to see you all in San Diego!
Additional Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.