We’re Launching our WACUHO Central Office!
WACUHO Central Office
The WACUHO Central Office Implementation Committee, together with ACUHO-I, is pleased to announce that the new company and individual database is now live!
Below you will find information to help you navigate individual and institutional profiles.
Each individual employee of our Exhibitor and Corporate Partner companies can have an individual profile in the WACUHO database.
- If you have registered for a WACUHO event in the last few years will already have an individual profile. In this case, you can find your profile using the email you had when you last attended a WACUHO event, even if you are now with a different company.
- When you enter the database for the first time you need to set your password. Click “change password” and then enter your email address. A link and instructions for setting your password will arrive via email. If you don’t see it come into your mail box, check you “SPAM” folder to see if it may have gone there.
- Once you are logged into the database, click on “Edit my Information” to update your profile.
- If you cannot find your profile, you may sign up for one.
- Since profiles are specific to an individual and can move from one company to another (kinda like YOU in real life…!), we strongly encourage you to find and update your existing profile rather than starting a new one. This will prevent us from maintaining more than one profile on you.
Log in, reset password, or create a profile here: https://wacuho.acuhoi.ps.membersuite.com
Each company that has been a Corporate Partner or has exhibited with WACUHO at WACE has a brief profile that is already set up.
- Each company’s PRIMARY CONTACT may make changes as appropriate to this profile by selecting the organization upon log-in
- If your company is not there, please contact us at email@example.com or call 614-398-2085 so that we may update our records.
Update your company profile NOW at this link: https://wacuho.acuhoi.ps.membersuite.com
Special Notes for PRIMARY CONTACTS:
- We encourage you to update your profile annually to ensure that our records are up to date.
- When there is a PRIMARY CONTACT change, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-398-2085 so we may update this record.
- A BILLING CONTACT and an EXHIBITOR CONTACT may be designated by the PRIMARY CONTACT, and once designated will have full access to company and individual staff rosters for their Organization.
- PRIMARY CONTACTS and BILLING CONTACTS – please encourage all of your employees that interact with WACUHO to update their profiles annually. This will help ensure that they are receiving important information about programs and services that they may be interested in.
- Although we recommend that employees establish and update their own profiles, PRIMARY CONTACTS,BILLING CONTACTS and EXHIBIT CONTACTS do have the ability to add and remove individual profiles for their institution.
- Now is the time to renew or establish your Corporate Partner membershipI Your company profile will reflect your Corporate Partner status; as our membership period for Corporate Partners runs from January 1 through December 31, any prior Corporate Partners will be prompted to renew their membership. Remember that the membership year runs from January to December each year regardless of the date that you renewed your membership last year.
- WACE vendor registration will open before the end of January, so we encourage you to update or establish your Corporate Partner status prior to registering for a booth at WACE so you can take advantage of the Corporate Partner discount and other incentives.
So… why do we need company and individual profiles in the system? We’re so GLAD you ASKED!!
Membership – Each year companies will renew their Corporate Partner membership in the database. Renew or establish your Corporate Partner Membership here: https://wacuho.acuhoi.ps.membersuite.com/membership/PurchaseMembership1.aspx
- Once Corporate Partner membership dues are paid, your company will be eligible for a discount on your exhibitor booth registration for WACE. It is important to update Corporate Partner status prior to registering for WACE to take advantage of your Corporate Partner booth discount.
- Check payments for Corporate Partner dues will be allowed each year until January 31; after this date, a credit card payment will be required. Your Corporate Partner membership will not be active until the check is received and recorded by our Central Office.
- Moreover, anyone at your company can pay Corporate Partnership dues in the system if they are not yet paid. Don’t worry; the system will not let you pay them twice. J
Please help us by updating your company’s Corporate Partnership BEFORE registering for your booth at WACE. Registering as a vendor without Corporate Partnership and later requesting a refund of your booth discount results in added cost, time, and data management effort for WACUHO. We appreciate your support!
Event Registration – Each company that wishes to attend a WACUHO event will register for that event online.
- After signing in, make sure that you select your company identity; Exhibitors register as a company (not as an individual).
- As you register, you will automatically be guided to the proper registration fees and options based on your current Corporate Partner membership status; if you are a Corporate Partner, you will receive a $100 discount on your booth registration; if you are not a Corporate Partner, you’ll pay the full cost for the booth.
Corporate Partner Membership Registration: – https://wacuho.acuhoi.ps.membersuite.com/membership/PurchaseMembership1.aspx
If you have questions or encounter obstacles:
We’re here to help!!