WACE 2018 Exhibits Registration will go live on 1/23/18!
We are getting ready to welcome you to sunny San Diego for the WACUHO Annual Conference and Exposition, and hope you will consider joining us. Below you will find helpful information as you prepare to register for the upcoming WACE 2018:
- We have transitioned over to a new system, supported by ACUHO-I. If you have not already done so, you will need to first create your organization profile via WACUHO Membership Portal, which can be found here.
- Registration Dates
- Registration dates will run from Tuesday, January 23 until Monday, February 19, or until all 55 booths are reserved.
- Once you set up your username and password, do the following:
- Click on the “Upcoming Events” tab, found on the top right side
- If you have both individual and group identities, make sure you select the “Organization” identity
- Select “WACE 2018 Exhibitors”
- Click on “Register for this Show!” and follow the prompts to register for the exhibition and purchase a booth
- You will have an option to purchase additional badges and meals, once you begin your registration.
- Make sure to review information on the WACE 2018 website, for details on what is included in each booth purchase, a tentative schedule, drayage company information, and hotel information.
Should you have any specific questions regarding your registration, please submit your inquiries to email@example.com or (614) 398-2085.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!