Are you ready to get involved with the WACUHO 2018 Annual Conference? WACE 2018 is approaching and we are searching for volunteers. There are many shifts and flexible hours to choose from so that you will not miss out on other events during the conference. Be a part of the team and sign up to be a volunteer today! An hour of your time is all it takes! We look forward to matching you with the perfect volunteer experience.
We have established a volunteer site that will allow you to select a date, time and volunteer assignment that best meets your schedule and interests. Volunteer assignments will be available for selection in mid-November. Please come back to see where you can volunteer. Please follow this link and select one or more volunteer assignments where you are available and interested in serving:
- Conference Registration– Volunteers will serve in the conference registration area with check-in, materials distribution, and general registration needs.
- Dayregistration – Volunteers will serve in the conference registration area with check-in, materials distribution, and general registration needs for individual day check in.
- Hospitality Suites –Volunteers will serve the hospitality suites by greeting people, engaging them in activities, maintaining snacks and assisting with cleanliness.
- Interest/program sessions– Volunteers will help guide people to rooms, assist presenter in any needs and assist in collection of program evaluations.
- Lunch/Meal tickets– Volunteers will assist in collection of meal tickets and help with line orientation.
- Exhibit Set-up– Volunteers will help in the exhibits area with any set-up needed by vendors or members of the exhibits committee.
- WACE 5k Fun Run/Walk– Volunteers will assist in different aspects of the run/walk from marking the route, registration/sign in, and finish line greeters.
- Other Special Events – Volunteers will assist in different aspects of special events. More info to come soon.
Questions about volunteering?
Contact: Sabrina Wong, firstname.lastname@example.org