WACUHO is dedicated to supporting regional campuses in providing exceptional collegiate residential experiences by promoting meaningful connections and providing innovative, relevant professional development and services to our members. Membership in WACUHO provides access to all functions and conferences of the association at a discounted member price. Your institutional membership supports WACUHO’s continuing efforts to produce quality programs, provide incentives and scholarships for participation in WACUHO programs, and to acknowledge outstanding achievement and potential through regional awards. To achieve these aims, your institutional membership supports our many committees and task forces in addressing the needs and issues of our profession, including:
New Professionals Connections
Mid-Level Managers Connections
Women of WACUHO regional drive-in conferences
WACUHO Annual Conference
Managing Your Profiles
The WACUHO Central Office Implementation Committee, together with ACUHO-I, is pleased to announce that the new institutional and individual database is now live! We think you will find that for staff at our member schools this will be a great tool for networking.
Below you will find information to help you navigate individual and institutional profiles.
Each individual housing staff member at a college or university campus can have a profile in the WACUHO database.
- If you have registered for a WACUHO event in the last few years you will already have an individual profile. In this case, you can find your profile using the email you had when you last attended a WACUHO event, even if you are now at a different institution.
- When you enter the database for the first time you need to set your password. Click “change password” and then enter your email address. A link and instructions for setting your password will arrive via email. If you don’t see it come into your mail box, check your “SPAM” folder to see if it may have gone there.
- Once you are logged into the database, click on “Edit my Information” to update your profile.
- If you cannot find your profile, you may sign up for one.
- Since profiles are specific to an individual and can move from campus to another (kinda like YOU in real life…!), we strongly encourage you to find and update your existing profile rather than starting a new one. This will prevent us from maintaining more than one profile on you.
- If you are an SHO and you cannot find yourself in the database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-398-2085 so we may add you.
Please note that committees and committee membership, past and present, is not yet in the database, but we plan to update that in the future.
Log in, reset password, or create a profile here: https://wacuho.acuhoi.ps.membersuite.com
Each campus in the WACUHO region has a brief profile that is already set up.
- Each campus’ SENIOR HOUSING OFFICER, or their designated PRIMARY CONTACT, may make changes as appropriate to this profile by selecting the organization upon log-in
- If your campus is not there, please contact us at email@example.com or call 614-398-2085 so that we may update our records.
Update your campus profile NOW at this link: https://wacuho.acuhoi.ps.membersuite.com
Special Notes for SENIOR HOUSING OFFICERS and PRIMARY CONTACTS
- We encourage you to update your profile annually to ensure that our records are up to date.
- When there is an SHO change, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-398-2085 so we may update this record.
- PRIMARY CONTACT and BILLING CONTACT may be designated by the SHO, and once designated will have full access to campus and individual staff rosters for their institution.
- SHOs and PRIMARY CONTACTs – please encourage all of your employees to update their profiles annually. This will help ensure that they are receiving important information about programs and services that they may be interested in, and it will ensure that they can be found by other housing colleagues in our region who may wish to connect with them for information sharing purposes.
- Although we recommend that employees establish and update their own profiles, SHOs and PRIMARY CONTACTS do have the ability to add and remove individual profiles for their institution.
- Your campus profile will reflect your membership status; now is a good time to verify that your campus is a member! Remember that the membership year begins July 1st each year and ends June 30th the following year regardless of the date that you renewed your membership last year.
So… why do we need institutional and individual profiles in the system? We’re so GLAD you ASKED!!
Membership – Each year campuses will renew their membership in the database.
- Once your membership dues are paid, all housing staff at your institution will automatically be eligible to register for WACUHO events at the member rate. It is important to update membership prior to registering for an event to prevent paying needless non-member fees.
- Staff at member institutions will have access to search the database to find other staff in the region for professional connection, WACUHO event invitations, etc.
- If you log into the database and your membership dues need to be paid, you will see the balance due, based on your campus size and the WACUHO membership dues fee structure. Check payments for membership dues will be allowed each year until October 1; after this date, a credit card payment will be required.
- Moreover, anyone at your institution can pay membership dues in the system for your campus if they are not yet paid. Don’t worry; the system will not let you pay them twice.
Membership Dues Structure
Prices are based on the number of occupied spaces you have for Fall 2016
0-1000 beds $100
1001-2000 beds $200
2001-4000 beds $370
4001-6000 beds $550
6001-8000 beds $750
8001 beds and up $900
If you encounter difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
Please help us by updating membership BEFORE registering for events. Registering as a non-member for an event and later requesting a refund results in added cost, time, and data management effort for WACUHO. We appreciate your support!
Event Registration – Each individual who wishes to attend a WACUHO event will register for that event in the database.
- As you register, you will automatically be guided to the proper registration fees and options based on your current membership status.
- If your profile requires updating, you will be prompted to do so before you will be able to register.
- At any time, you can go in and see if you are/were registered for an event, past or present, and if a balance is due. Please note that RAP registrations has been done on a group basis in the past, so you may not see RAPs you’ve attended in your event history.
- When you are registering for an event, if you find that your institution is not a member, the system will allow you to pay the annual membership dues with a credit card. Be sure to obtain any required campus permissions to make this payment.