Academic Relations & Res Life
From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- 2014-2015 Chair: Tyffany Taylor, Jordan Richman
- 2013-2014 Chair: Tashiana Bryant, Cal Poly Pomona
- 2012-2013 Chair: Honora Knopp, UC Davis
- 2011-2012 Chair: Emily Sandoval, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- 2010-2011 Chair: Jack Saxon, UC Riverside
- 2009-2010 Chair: Jack Saxon, UC Riverside
- 2008-2009 Chair: Dean Kennedy, CSU Monterey Bay
- 2007-2008 Chair: Dean Kennedy, CSU Monterey Bay
- 2006-2007 Chair: Bill Heinrich, UC Santa Cruz
- 2005-2006 Chair: James Smith, UC Riverside
- Travel - Optional
- Programming - Yes
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To promote academic integration into the residence hall environment through the use of computer technology, academic related programs, and on-site academic services.
- Integrate academics into the residence halls through the programs developed by residence hall staff.
- Provide resources for both residents and residence hall staff.
- Develop leadership skills in academic services for para-professional staff.
- Utilize technology in student affairs work.
- Share academic service models used throughout the states served by WACUHO.
- Develop concrete proposals for involving faculty in residence hall programs.
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).