Archivist For The Association
- 2014 - present: Alex Belisario, UC Santa Cruz
- 2011 - 2014:
• Lovellie "Happy" Almogela, CSU San Bernardino • Alex Belisario, UC Santa Cruz
- 2001 - 2011: Patricia Francisco, San Diego State University
- Travel – optional, expected to attend the Annual Conference
- Programming – optional
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To provide an opportunity for Association members to have access to resources from a variety of information archived and stored by Archivist.
- Maintain important WACUHO documents and information in an orderly file system.
- Make available to Association documents and information maintained by Archivist.
- Appoint and reappoint as needed, in order to maximize continuity of the operation. Five year commitment required with support from CHO to maintain and store information, documents and files.
- Review the guidelines for the position and propose in writing to the Association President a set of new guidelines and a vision for the position of WACUHO Archivist.
- Prepare and submit two copies of an annual report to the Vice President by May 1st which summarizes activity during the year. Report will be shared with the incoming Chair (see Appendix for sample).