From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- 2014-2015 Chair Laura Dorfman, California Marymount University
- 2013-2014 Chair: Robert Stephens, UC Riverside
- 2012-2013 Chair: Tyler Miller, CSU Fresno
- 2011-2012 Chair: Josh O'Connor, UC Davis
- 2010-2011 Chair: Emily Sandoval, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- 2009-2010 Chair: Dana Pysz, UCLA
- 2008-2009 Chair: Staci Buchwald, Scripps College
- 2007-2008 Chair: James Smith, UC Riverside
- 2006-2007 Chair: Stuart Huggins, Pepperdine University
- 2005-2006 Chair: Martin Castillo, San Jose State University
- Travel - No
- Programming - No
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail
To provide an opportunity for Association members to recommend amendments to the Association’s By-Laws through a review process and report to the membership at the Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Responsible for the annual review of the Association’s By-Laws.
- Establish and oversee the committee during the review process.
- Make appropriate recommendations for the changes in those governing documents to the WACUHO President (January).
- Ensure that proposed changes are published in the pre-conference Waves newsletter.
- Present proposed changes to the membership at the Annual Business Meeting (March/April) for discussion and vote.
- Once the changes have been approved, the chair is responsible to see that the documents are updated and distributed as part of the first post-conference newsletter.
- Prepare and submit two copies of an annual report to the Vice President by May 1 which summarizes the committee’s activity during the year. Report will be shared with the incoming chair (see Appendix for sample).