Charles L. Miller Leadership And Service Award Nomination Form
The purpose of this award is to give special recognition to a current member of the association who has made significant contributions to the Western Association of College and University Housing Officers through their dedicated service and outstanding leadership.
- Any housing professional from any currently active WACUHO member institution may submit nominations.
- A minimum of five letters of recommendation must be submitted for each nominee. In addition, the recommendation letters must come from individuals representing at least four different WACUHO member institutions, and at least one of the recommendation letters must come from the nominee\’s current or past supervisor(s).
- The nominee must have been an active member of WACUHO for at least five years.
- The nominee must have served on at least three different WACUHO committees or task forces.
- The nominee must have chaired at least two WACUHO committees/task forces or served on the Executive Committee. (Current members of the Executive Committee are not eligible to receive the award during their year of service.)
- The nominee\’s contributions to WACUHO should reflect a high degree of commitment and service to the Association and should extend well beyond regular involvement such as attending WACUHO sponsored programs and events, presenting at WACUHO Annual Conference and Exposition and Expositions, and being active in Association committees.
In addition to letters of recommendation detailing the nominee\’s fitness to receive the Charles L. Miller Award, please provide the following information (attach extra pages as appropriate):
Years of WACUHO Affiliation:
WACUHO Committee/Task Force Involvement:
Name of Coordinating Nominator with Contact Information:
List of All Other Nominators with Contact Information:
Please send or email nomination form and letters of recommendation to:
Nomination form and all letters of recommendations must be received by __________.