- 2014-2015 Chair: Irene Bangi, Cal State East Bay
- 2013-2014 Chair: Marie Lucero
- 2012-2013 Chair: Branden Petitt, UC Davis
- 2011-2012 Chair: Inactive
- 2010-2011 Chair: Lisa Racine, CSU Channel Islands
- 2006-2010: Inactive
- 2005-2006 Chair: Kathi Spittel, University of San Diego
- Travel - Yes
- Programming - Yes
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To provide an opportunity for Association members involved in the affiliated area of the housing known as conference services to network and share ideas on meeting the housing needs of guests to the institution rather than the traditional undergraduate and graduate.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a resource network of WACUHO Conference Services members.
- Solicit interest session programs pertaining to conference services for the Annual Conference and Exposition:
- Solicit and share items of interest from member institutions regarding conference services
- Collaborate with Research and Information Committee to include questions relevant to conference services in the annual room and board survey
- Solicit a facilitator to conduct a roundtable discussion at the Annual Conference and Exposition and request from the Annual Conference and Exposition Program Committee time and space to hold the roundtable session (optional).
- Submit an informative article or update per issue of the WACUHO Waves newsletter.
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).
Note that in the past years the following has occurred under the leadership of this committee:
- Design and coordinate the implementation of the annual Conference Connection one-day workshop, traditionally occurring in Fall:
- Confirm host campus site of program
- Alternate the program sites in the northern and southern parts of the region
- Conduct one or two committee meetings for planning
- Review conference materials from previous years
- Forward materials to succeeding chair
- Review previous year’s budget