Credit Card Guidelines
From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- Credit cards may accepted for all WACUHO workshops and conferences.
- VISA, Master Card, and American Express are accepted.
- Information required from the cardholder includes cardholder name, card type (VISA, MC, AMEX), card number, expiration date, and amount to be charged.
- Credit card payments should preferably be submitted via Associations secure website only. If program participants experience problems with credit card transactions, please notify the Treasurer so an appropriate and timely solution may be determined. Only the Treasurer should request credit card information from delegates unless this duty is delegated in writing by the Treasurer. Credit card information should never be sent or collected via email. Credit card information can only be collected directly, either in person or via telephone
- Bank fees for credit card payments are paid out of the WACUHO Operating budget, and not to be included in programmatic budgets.