Duties of the Members-At-Large
- Accept delegated responsibilities and liaison assignments.
- Design procedures and timeline to contact all current member institutions on a quarterly basis.
- Design procedures and timeline to contact and invite the participation of non-member institutions to our Association and subsequent events on a quarterly basis.
- Facilitate an orientation meeting for new member institutions and other guests at the Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Serve as a voting member of the Executive Committee.
- Represent the Association at selected regional meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Directly involved with the activities of the following committee: RAPs for their region and others assigned during the Executive Committee Transition meeting.
- Institutional Liaison/RAP Designations are as follows:
NORTH SUB-REGION (Member-at-Large, North)
Any member or perspective member institutions north of the cities of San Luis Obispo and Fresno, California, to the California and Oregon state border.
CENTRAL & ISLAND SUB-REGIONS (Member-at-Large, Central):
The central sub-region includes any member or perspective member institutions in the cities of San Luis Obispo and Fresno, California, south to, and including Rancho Palos Verdes, California, then connecting east to and including Whittier, California. Once east of Whittier, California, the central sub-region includes those institutions north of Interstate and California Highway 210.
SOUTH SUB-REGION (Member-at-Large, South):
Any member or perspective member institution south of the cities of Rancho Palos Verdes and Whittier, California, and south of Interstate and California Highway 210 east of Whittier, California as if the Interstate continued to the California and Arizona state border. The south sub-region extends to the California state and México border.