Duties of the President-Elect
Incoming President-Elect or designee to attend the ACUHO-I Leadership Assembly. With continued ACUHO-I affiliation, The ACUHO-I Foundation Representative, appointed by the President and agreed upon by the Executive Committee, is a two year commitment. The incumbent will represent WACUHO as a regional cabinet member for the Foundation.
- In the absence of the President, assume the duties of that office.
- Chair Awards and Recognition Committee.
- In collaboration with the Executive Committee, update, and edit the Leadership Manual. Provide regular updates to on line document as needed.
- Act as organizer and leader at orientation meetings for new committee chairs at the Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Represent the Association at selected regional meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Serve as a voting member of the Executive Committee.
- Accept delegated responsibilities.
- Begin working with the selected host institution for the next Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Represent WACUHO at the Regional President's Meeting at ACE (historically the Saturday prior to the start of the conference, in June or July)