Duties of the Secretary
From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- Record and report the minutes of all meetings of the Executive Committee and distribute the minutes within 30 days of each meeting to all Executive Committee members. Note: Distribution to chairs and CHOs may be augmented if publication within the Newsletter or distribution at the Annual Conference and Exposition is within the 30-day period.
- Send approved minutes of Executive Committee meetings to Webmaster for posting on the WACUHO website.
- Send relevant documents from Executive Committee meetings to Historian for record keeping.
- Record Association action items.
- In conjunction with the Nominations Committee Chair, register all members at the Annual Conference and Exposition Business meeting to establish a quorum.
- Coordinate and communicate, in conjunction with the Newsletter Editor, a master calendar of Association activities and committee meetings.
- Accept delegated responsibilities and liaison assignments.
- Serve as a voting member of the Executive Committee.
- Represent the Association at selected regional meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Directly involved with the activities of various committee, as assigned during the Executive Committee Transition Meeting.