Executive Committee Responsibilities
From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- Establishes the vision, direction, goals, purpose, and objectives of the Association
- Carries out directives from the membership
- Maintains and increases membership in the Association
- Approves preparation and distribution of publications of the Association
- Plans for and conducts the Annual Conference and Exposition Business Meeting
- Provides for sound financial management of the Association
- Provides education and research functions for the Association’s members
- Appoints members to committees and special task forces
- Liaises with other regional, national and international associations and affiliates
- Liaises and co-sponsors professional development programs such as the Western Regional Careers in Student Affairs Day with other professional development organizations.
- Votes on issues following a loose Robert’s Rules of Order. Voting begins at the Transition Meeting.