- 2014-2015 Chairs: Brian Cravanas UC Berkeley, Gabriel Altamirano Santa Clara U
- 2013-2014 Chair: Beverly Watson, CSU Northridge
- 2012-2013 Chair: Inactive
- 2010-2011 Chair: Inactive
- 2009-2010 Co-Chairs:
- Matthew Greenen, Stanford University
- Vinnie Hama, Stanford University
- 2008-2009 Chair: Inactive
- 2007-2008 Chair: Inactive
- 2006-2007 Chair: Inactive
- 2005-2006 Chair: Theresa Frank, Loyola Marymount University
- Travel - Yes
- Programming - Yes
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To provide an opportunity for Association members involved in the facilities related aspects of housing (i.e. custodial, maintenance, landscape, and other trades and specialized interests supporting the housing program) to network and share ideas on meeting members needs.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of networks related to the needs and issues in the areas of custodial, maintenance, and other trades and specialized interests supporting the housing program.
- Sponsor programs at the Annual Conference and Exposition that will promote new cost effective and efficient methods in serving our institutional facilities and/or enhance skills in the areas of personnel development, supervisory roles, union negotiations, etc. The program can be in the form of a roundtable discussion as well.
- Coordinate meetings of the committee as deemed appropriate.
- Design and coordinate one or more specialized one day workshops on facilities related topics. Workshops should challenge participants and provide them with personal and professional skill enhancements as well as up-to-date information via literature review and shared experiences.
- Submit an informative article or update per issue of the WACUHO Waves newsletter.
- Liaison with the ACUHO-I Facilities and Service Committee.
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).