Fees – Institutional Membership
Institutional membership supports WACUHO’s continuing efforts to produce quality programs as well as to establish incentives and awards for Association members in furthering their professional careers or in recognition of outstanding achievements. Institutional membership supports the Association’s committees and task forces that address the needs of the housing profession.
Membership privileges include the following
• Participate in all functions and conferences of the association at a discounted member price.
• Access to the WACUHO Membership Directory
• Receive editions of the Association’s newsletter, the WACUHO Waves and the ability to submit articles
• Participation on a committee or task force
• Eligibility for awards to attend conferences or events
• Access to post positions on the Job Surf
WACUHO’s Institutional Membership drive takes place in July of each year. Membership payments cover the period of July 1 through June 30. Each institution will indicate the individuals within the organization who are eligible for membership privileges.
Total Occupancy, Cost
• 0 to 1000 beds, $100.00
• 1,001 to 2,000 beds, $280.00
• 2,001 to 4,000 beds, $340.00
• 4001 to 6,000 beds, $500.00
• 6001 beds and over, $700.00