Finance Advisory Committee
- 2017-2018 Chair: Ramona Hernandez, UC Davis
- 2014-2015 Chair: Cindy Derrico, CSU Channel Islands
- 2013-2014 Chair: Andy Plumley, UC Riverside
- 2012-2013 Chair: Robert Stephens, UC Riverside
- 2011-2012 Chair: Ramona Hernandez, UC Davis
- 2010-2011 Chair: Staci Buchwald, Scripps College
- 2009-2010 Chair: Carol Roberts-Corb
- 2008-2009 Chairs: Andy Plumley, UC Riverside
- 2007-2008 Co-Chairs:
- Jeff Urdahl, USC
- Sue Matthews, UC Santa Cruz
- 2006-2007 Chair: Sue Matthews, UC Santa Cruz
- 2005-2006 Chair: Tim Trevan, CSU Northridge
- Travel - Optional
- Programming - No
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To provide an opportunity for Association members to review and highlight areas of concern in the Association’s proposed operating budget offered by the Treasurer. Additionally, through a fiscal review/audit process, all records and financial policies and implementation procedures are reviewed and reported to the membership at the Annual Conference and Exposition Business Meeting.
- Work closely with the Association’s Treasurer.
- Coordinate an Annual Audit of the Association’s previous fiscal year accounts by November 1 of each year:
- The chair and at least one other committee member must be in attendance
- A written report including the results and comments of the audit must be submitted to the President within thirty days of the actual audit
- Ensure that the annual tax forms have been completed for the Association
- In conjunction with the Treasurer, propose a budget for the next fiscal year thirty days prior to the winter Executive Committee meeting.
- In conjunction with the Treasurer, receive and circulate the proposed budget for the next fiscal year to all committee members soliciting their opinions.
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).