Historian For The Association
From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- 2017-2018 Chair: Alex Belisario, UC Santa Cruz
- 2014-Present Chair: Alex Belisario, UC Santa Cruz
- 2009-2014 Co-Chairs:
- Happy Almogela, CSU San Bernardino
- Alex Belisario, UC Santa Cruz
- 2007-2008: Defunct committee/Becomes appointed position
- 2006-2007 Chair: Patricia Francisco, San Diego State University
- 2005-2006 Chair: Patricia Francisco, San Diego State University
- Travel - Optional
- Programming - Optional
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To provide an opportunity for Association members to contribute to a variety of information collected by Historian.
- Prepare written history of the Association from 1957 to present.
- In written history, highlight significant events and photos or a slide presentation from all events sponsored by WACUHO.
- Collect important WACUHO documents and information and send annually to Archivist.
- Appoint annually and reappointed as often as possible in order to maximize continuity of the operation.
- Review the guidelines for the position and propose in writing to the Association President a set of new guidelines and a vision for the position of WACUHO Historian.
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).