Judicial Affairs Committee
- 2014-2015, Jesse Andrews, Sonoma State
- 2013-2014 Chair: Sarah Mollenbrink Sutorius, UC Santa Cruz
- 2012-2013 Co-Chairs:
- Sarah Lasnik, CSU Chico
- Chrissy Bender, CSU San Bernardino
- 2011-2012 Co-Chairs:
- Christine Bender, CSUSB
- Jacques Zalma, UC Santa Barbara
- 2009-2010 Co-Chairs:
- Rich Clark, University of Nevada, Reno
- Christine Jordan, CSU San Bernardino
- 2008-2009 Chair: Christine Jordan, CSU San Bernardino
- Travel: Optional
- Programming: Yes
- Communication by email, telephone, fax, and/or on-site meetings
To keep the membership informed about on-going and current judicial trends being seen on college and university campuses. Additionally, will allow for membership to have a network of peers to assist with issues and better serve students throughout the judicial process.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of networks related to conduct issues, trends and practices.
- Submit an informative article or update per issue of the WACUHO WAVES newsletter.
- Provide at least one conduct program at the Annual Conference and Exposition on behalf of the judicial affairs committee.
- If interest and resources allow, organize the details for a drive in-conference, webinar, or phone conference including:
- Location of drive-in conference or host of webinar/phone conference
- Selection of month, day, and time
- Time frame allotted to the conference choice
- Selection of Speakers (if any)
- Selection of subject matter and/or discussion topics
- Coordination of evaluations
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).