- 2017-2018 Chair: Cindy Derrico, CSU- Channel Islands
- 2014-2015 Chair: Ramona Hernandez, UC Davis
- 2013-2014 Chair: Staci Buchwald, Scripps College
- 2012-2013 Chair: Dana Pysz, UCLA
- 2011-2012 Chair: Jeanette Bradeen, UC Riverside
- 2010-2011 Chair: Tim Trevan, CSU Northridge
- 2009-2010 Chair Suzanne Seplow, UCLA
- 2008-2009 Chair: Martin Castillo, San Jose State University
- 2007-2008 Chair: Alex Belisario, UC Santa Cruz
- 2006-2007 Chair: Carol Roberts - Corb, Concordia University
- 2005-2006 Chair: Happy Cimenski-Almogela, CSU San Bernardino
- Travel - Yes, attendance at the Annual Conference and Exposition
- Programming - No
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To seek and encourage qualified candidates for the Association Executive Committee offices. Because of the purpose of this committee, current members are restricted from running for Executive Committee positions for the year in which they are seeking and encouraging qualified candidates to run.
- Work closely with President-Elect to confirm candidates for each of the Executive Committee positions.
- Collect candidate information for distribution through the Newsletter and Annual Conference and Exposition program notebook and/or candidate brochure.
- Preside over the candidate introductions and campaign speeches.
- Determine and announce quorum at the Annual Conference and Exposition Business Meeting.
- Work closely with President-Elect to administer the election at the Annual Conference and Exposition Business Meeting.
- Work closely with the President-Elect, Host and Program Committee Chairs in establishing appropriate timelines for speeches and election polling and announcement of the results.
- Submit an informative article or update per issue of the WACUHO Waves newsletter.
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).
- Submit article for Summer/Fall Waves
- Consult with committee members to discuss issues of nominations process, campaign policies and procedures, length and content of speeches, and potential candidates
- Contact Program Chairs regarding timing and format of candidate profiles for the Annual Conference and Exposition Program Notebook and on-site considerations
- Contact and encourage the Association to consider running for Executive Committee positions
- Submit article regarding the nominations process, nominations form, and Executive Committee position descriptions to newsletter
- Begin approaching people to run for Executive Office
- Announce candidates in pre-conference newsletter
- Finalize election procedures
- Meet with Executive committee on-site and administer election process at the Annual Conference and Exposition