R.W. Gang Award Nomination Form
The purpose of this award is to provide special recognition to a corporate friend of WACUHO who has, through their dedication to our profession and WACUHO, made significant contributions to the Western Association of College and University Housing Officers.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION
- Nominations may be submitted by any housing professional from any currently active WACUHO member
- Three letters of recommendation must support each nomination
- The nominee must be a current corporate partner of WACUHO. Status of corporate partnership may be determined by contacting Corporate Relations Chair
- Dedication to our profession
- Dedication to WACUHO
- Has demonstrated willingness to volunteer to assist the members of the Association whenever needed.
- A positive role model to university WACUHO members and WACUHO corporate friends
NOTE: This award will go to an individual, not a company or corporation
Name of Nominee_________________________________________________________
Company or Corporation___________________________________________________
Name of Nominator_______________________________________________________
Phone ( ) ___________________ E-mail______________________________
Deadline for submitting nomination by e-mail is DUE DATE Deadline for submitting letters of recommendation by e-mails DUE DATE Deadline for submitting nomination form and letters of recommendation by mail is DUE DATE
- Please list names and addresses of the persons who will be writing letters of recommendations.
- Letters of recommendation should include specific contributions made by the nominee to WACUHO.
- Please send nomination form and letter of recommendations to:
INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION