Strategic Planning Task Force (ad hoc committee)
- 2017-2018 Emily Sandoval, USC
- 2013-2015 Tyler Miller, Fresno State
- Travel – yes
- Programming – Yes
- Communication by email, telephone, fax, and/or on-site meetings
This ad-hoc task force will be convened to provide input on long term consistency, sustainability, and programmatic direction of the association. The committee will propose a master plan developed, with input from members, and the executive committee for approval of the membership via an annual business meeting.
- Work closely with the association’s president and/or president-elect
- Coordinate and develop a five year master plan with the executive committee for approval at an annual business meeting.
- Work to develop yearly action plans and execute assessment strategies with the executive board .
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).