From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- 2014-2015 Chairs: Lisa Laws, UCR, Emily McCoy UCR, Julie Salgado UCR
- 2013-2014 Chairs
- Maggie Malagon, Santa Clara University
- 2012-2013 Chair: Cindy Derrico, CSU Channel Islands
- 2011-2012 Chair: Mark Brice, CSU Chico
- 2003-2004 to 2010-2011: Inactive
- 2002-2003 Co Chair: Karen Burleson, UC Riverside
- 2002-2003 Co Chair: Jeannine Sabel, UC Riverside
- Travel - Optional
- Programming - Optional
- communications by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To provide an opportunity for Association members involved in support services to network and offer support and encouragement to one another while sharing job related ideas and resources.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of networks related to the needs and issues of clerical and/or administrative support staff working for housing programs.
- Design and coordinate one or more specialized one day workshops in the area or topic of choice. The workshop should challenge participants and provide them with personal and professional skills enhancements.
- Solicit facilitators to conduct roundtable discussions at the Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Submit an informative article or update per issue of the WACUHO Waves newsletter.
- Prepare and submit one copy of your annual report in the EOY report cubby and one copy of the annual report in your committee’s cubby, and notify the WACUHO Vice President by May 1. (see Appendix for sample).