From WACUHO Leadership Manual
- 2004-2005 to Present: Absorbed into Technology & Information Systems
- 2003-2004 Webmaster: Drew Chesen, UC Irvine
- 2002-2003 Webmaster: Drew Chesen, UC Irvine
- 2001-2002 Co-Webmasters:
- Drew Chesen, UC Irvine
- Yukio Nishida, UC Irvine
- Travel – No
- Programming – No
- Communication by phone, mail, fax, e-mail or on-site meetings
To maintain all aspects of Association website, an open document available to the public and a representation of the overall Association mission, interests, and standards.
- Serve as the primary coordinator for all functions related to the Association\’s website. Ensure all websites developed are in accordance with the WACUHO website Development policies.
- Enhance the web page design.
- In consultation with the Vice President, update the committee membership information on an annual basis.
- Develop and consult with all committee chairs regarding standards and expectations for web site design related to committee activity.
- Assist committee chairs with uploading any committee web page, or adding appropriate links onto the Association’s web page.
- Transfer committee web pages from previous years to the archival storage site.
- Work with the Newsletter Editor to publish Waves online.
- Work with the Directory Editor to publish the Directory online.
- Serve as a member of the Technology and Information Systems Committee.
- Submit an informative article or update per issue of the WACUHO Waves newsletter.
- Prepare and submit two copies of an annual report to the Vice President by May 1 which summarizes the committee’s activity during the year. Report will be shared with the incoming chair (see Appendix for sample).